Show us why you're a Blue Collar Bad A** and you could win a GoPro bundle!
You work hard everyday, now it's time to put your skills to the test. Send us a video or photo of you being a Blue Collar Bad A** and you'll be entered to win. Show us the tools of your trade and how you put them to use. So whether you're splicing wire rope like a rigger, bonding lines to a VGR like a lineman, or berthing a massive ship like a dock worker, whatever your trade, we want to see you in action.
Enter now and you could win a brand new GoPro HERO8 with a bunch of cool accessories to go with it.
At Pelican Rope, we know the value of honest, blue collar work. We want to showcase your talents because we recognize that getting your hands dirty isn't for the weak and is also some of the most gratifying and rewarding work. You're a Blue Collar Bad A** and everyone should take notice!
This contest is run by Pelican Rope and its sister company U.S. Rigging Supply.
To qualify you must complete the contest’s entry form before the close of the contest on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m PST. By doing so, you are confirming compliance with the contest rules.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Contest is open to persons over the age of 18.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico).
- By participating, Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this contest.
- One winner will be awarded the following prize:
- GoPro HERO8
- GoPro Head Strap + QuickClip
- GoPro Rechargeable Battery
- GoPro Tripod
- SanDisk Extreme 32GB MicroSD Card
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Prizes will be awarded at the sole discretion of the judges based on entries.
- Pelican Rope reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value in the event that the prize described is unavailable due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Prizes will be shipped to the winners.
- Winners for video and/or photo contests are selected by a judging process. The criteria includes:
- Uploading a photo or video that depicts what a "Blue Collar Bad A**" represents to you.
- If applicable, video must be shot in landscape (i.e. horizontally), no longer than 5 minutes long and must not include music of any sort.
- Photos and videos must be in their original form and must not be digitally enhanced or altered in any way with applicable bumpers, pre-roll, distortion or titles and/or graphics.
- Photo and video entries must not promote nor advertise competing retailer brands.
- Media should not promote illegal or unsafe practices and/or otherwise depict inappropriate content.
- We reserve the right to refuse a submission for any reason.
- In the event that Pelican Rope is unable to reach the winner within 14 days, the selected entry may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Only one prize will be awarded per contest winner, household, family, group or organization.
- Pelican Rope accepts no liability for errors on material distributed for this program.
- All entries successfully submitted become the property of Pelican Rope, who assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries or email, nor for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connection, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a user’s ability to participate. Pelican Rope reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond its control, corrupt the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the contest.
- By participating in this program, all participants and award winners agree that Pelican Rope, its partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes.
- By entering this contest, entrants agree to be governed by these rules and agree to have their name and photograph used without compensation for Pelican Rope and/or U.S. Rigging Supply marketing purposes.
- Entrants also agree to receive communications via email or telephone from Pelican Rope as a condition of entry and in relation to the contest.
- Entrants may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an alternate format submission form if required, in order to submit photos.
- Entrants may withdraw their entry at any time prior to the contest cutoff Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m PST; however this will remove all entries associated with their name and email address. Requests to unsubscribe from the contest should be sent to email@example.com.
- Photos and videos submitted to the contest may be displayed as entries online or in our public buildings. In doing so we often resize, crop or print the photos. By submitting your photo, you hereby grant Pelican Rope and/or U.S. Rigging Supply the right to publish, display, post and otherwise use the photo for marketing purposes on websites and other media. You agree that the photo may be cropped, edited, electronically manipulated or otherwise altered, and that whether or how the photograph is used is entirely for Pelican Rope to decide.
- Amateur and professional photographers are allowed to enter our photo contest.
- By entering you certify that you are the photographer or videographer and sole copyright owner of this photo or video, and have obtained the consent of all identifiable persons shown in it for these uses. Pelican Rope has the sole discretion to use or not use any photo or video. You also understand that all photos and videos are subjected to a moderation process before being posted; this may cause a delay from entry to publishing.
- Employees, officers and directors of Pelican Rope, Inc. (“Sponsor”), U.S. Rigging Supply, and each of its parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, and Web masters and Web suppliers (and each of their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [children, spouse, parents, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside] and individuals residing in the same household of each, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. By participating, Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this contest. Entries not valid where prohibited by law.
- The winner will be publicly announced online at pelicanrope.com, usrigging.com and on the Pelican Rope Facebook and Instagram account. A winner list can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Pelican Rope, attention: GoPro Contest Winner List, 1600 E. McFadden Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705.